Post By RelatedRelated Post
We’ve all had those days when you just need to get out of the house, but you haven’t applied make-up yet! …so I took on the challenge to see if I could make my face club-ready in 3 minutes instead of 3 hours.
Clubbing make-up is difficult because you want a look that’s striking, but it also has to last hours of dancing. When you add the extra challenge of applying it in 3 minutes, that means waterproof, bold make-up that can do double duty, for example an eyeshadow shade that also goes on as a brow liner.
Watch me get silly with make-up and see if I succeed with the 3 minute challenge here:
In case you need more detail on the products (entire routine from left to right):
1) Bobbi Brown Illuminating Face Base (SPF 25)
2) Bobbi Brown Face Touch-up Stick in Natural
3) MAC Face and Body Foundation in C3
4) Maybelline Clear Smooth pressed powder in Natural (SPF 18)
5) NYX Bronzer & Blusher in Bali Sunrise
6) CLIO Gelpresso Waterproof Shadow in Bottoms Up
7) L’Oreal Open Eyes Pro in Beige
8) Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black
9) Bobbi Brown mascara (Buy now)
10) VDL Tint Bar Geltini in Wine
Here’s the final look with heavy base, basic contouring and gold eyes. A pity I didn’t get to mascara and lip tint, but not bad for three minutes!